SURREY (NEWS1130) – People living south of the Fraser River have been issued another public notification about a high-risk sex offender living in the community.
The Public Safety Ministry is telling people to be aware of 27-year-old Jeffrey Goddard and report any breaches of his 21 court-ordered conditions. The ministry says Goddard has a pattern of targeting young men and woman on social media “in both an opportunistic and predatory manner.” Some of Goddard’s conditions include an overnight curfew, no contact with those under the age of 18 and accessing websites or social media.
Goddard’s criminal history includes impersonating a peace officer, sexual assault with a child and failing to comply with court orders.
He is described as 5′ 9″ tall and weighs 170 pounds. He is white with brown hair and green eyes.
Court-ordered conditions include
- Obeying a curfew from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. and being monitored by electronic supervision
- Not communicating directly or indirectly with anyone under the age of 18
- Not establishing, maintaining or accessing any social networking sites or websites
- Not attending any park, school, daycare, pool, playground, skating rink, community centre or recreational centre
- Not possessing or using any electronic device that has access to the Internet
- Not possessing any weapon
If you see him breaking any of the conditions, you are asked to call your local police department.