- At 7:11 a.m. Russ Lacate will check the day’s high temperature at Vancouver Airport against his prediction from the day before
- If he’s within 2 degrees, $100 is added onto the escalating jackpot
- If he blows it, we’ll let everyone know that someone has the opportunity to win the jackpot later that day!
- Once Russ announces that he has missed the previous day’s daily high, you have until 4:54pm that day to enter the contest for the jackpot.
- At 4:55 p.m. Russ will announce the name of the lucky Insider who can claim the cash.
- That person has 11 minutes and 30 seconds to call in to the station using our toll-free contest number 310-1130 and win!
- If we don’t get a phone call, the jackpot rolls over and keeps building. Your entries do not roll over, and you need to submit for the rolled over jackpot as it is a new contest.
- If we get our winner, a new contest will start with the jackpot at $1000, and you can submit new entries for the new draw.
Dear Insider Members, We’ve recently made a change to the rules in our Weather Guarantee Contest and as a result, we had to create a new contest entry page. Every entry that you have purchased since the start of the current Weather Guarantee contest up until 4:54pm on the day Russ announces he has missed his Weather Guarantee will be valid and will be put into the pool of entries that we draw from that day. Once the Weather Guarantee has been broken, regardless of the cash being claimed or not, a new contest begins after the lucky Insider is announced at 4:55pm, and your entries from the previous contest will NOT be carried over. Thank you. News1130 Promotions