KELOWNA (NEWS1130)  – Some 80 people were evacuated from a Kelowna  supermarket this afternoon after a hazardous vapour was released into the store.
    
The scare occurred when chlorine bleach mixed with a citrus cleaning solution, emitting a chemical cloud into Sun Valley Foods.
    
Three people were transported to Kelowna General Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
    
People that came into contact with the vapor experienced a rash or burning sensation.
    
Fire crews are working to contain the fumes before ventilation can begin.